PROUDLY SERVING GREENSBORO, WINSTON-SALEM, CHARLOTTE, NC & THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITY
- Annual duct cleaning provides an added health benefit to you and your family.
- Proper duct cleaning can extend the longevity of your HVAC System.
- Dust, debris and pet dander is harmful to your health and the health of your HVAC system.
- While you may be tempted to try to clean out your air vents and ducts yourself, it is impossible to clean your duct work thoroughly without the professional equipment and expertise.
How to Tell It’s Time for Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air quality can really add comfort to your day-to-day life. Knowing the signs that it’s time for air duct cleaning can help you take quick action and introduce cleaner air.
- Vents and Ducts are Clogged: If you notice a small puff of dust every time you turn your HVAC system on, you should contact our team for thorough duct cleaning.
- Clogged Air Filters: If you have to constantly switch out filters for your heating or air conditioning system every few days, it could indicate a deeper problem. If you are having this problem, you should check your air ducts.
- Poor Airflow: If you have inconsistent airflow throughout your home, you definitely need duct cleaning. Your vents should be delivering consistent airflow through every room.
- Mold or Mildew: Mold and mildew present serious dangers to your health. They spread quickly throughout the house and make allergies and respiratory conditions worse. If you have mold or mildew in your vents, you should schedule a cleaning as soon as possible.
- Dust: If your home is becoming dusty very quickly even after cleaning, it could mean that a significant amount of dust is being directed to your surfaces from your HVAC system.
If you notice any of these signs, reach out to our technicians today to schedule your duct cleaning service.
What We Do During Our Full Duct Cleaning Service
- Clean all of the accessible ductwork in your home
- Remove all trash and non-adhered debris from air ducts
- Clean the air duct return pans (many duct cleaners forget to do this)
- Remove and wash all vents or registers
- Clean the accessible evaporator coil and air handler plenum
- Clean the supply and return air duct trunks
- Clean the air handler cabinet, motor, and blower wheel
At Clean Duct, we use a powerful Rotobrush Vacuum with a spin brush to clean every vent, through the trunk line, into the main unit. We get rid of any dust, debris, and pet dander that is sitting in your unit. Call our trusted team today for air duct cleaning services!